Setting some goals and travel plans for an exciting year ahead!...
Gallssssssssssss, how is everyone?! I hope you all had the most magical Christmas and New Year! <3
I had a super relaxing break and barely looked at my phone and you know what?! It was bloody WONDERFUL! I didn't realise quite how much I needed the time off to unwind until Christmas had arrived. It was so nice to spend some quality time with Ben and my family and friends and to just really live in the moment and not have to worry about projects and blog posts and social media. I really hope you managed to fit in some downtime too!
I have to admit though, by yesterday I was well and truly ready to come back to work and was itching to get planning and creating again. My lovely assistant started yesterday and she's wonderful - we've designed and planned a new blog design, some features and have some super exciting travel plans and ideas for this year, I can't wait to start putting everything into action! We're going to be spending the next few weeks getting everything ready for the new blog design and can't wait to share what we're working on with you all!
For now, I wanted to share some exciting travel plans and personal goals for 2018 - I have a really good feeling about this year and can't wait to see what it holds! What are your goals? I'd love to know!
Goals for 2018:
- Buy a house - this is mine and Ben's biggest goal for 2018, we've nearly reached our savings goal and will hopefully start looking for our dream home in the next few months. OMFG I canny wait to decorate and show you guys the before/afters!
- Grow my YouTube to 20,000 subscribers and Instagram to 40,000 - I knowwwwww that the blogging world isn't all about numbers but I'd really love to put more effort in with my channel and social this year and it's just a personal goal that I've set myself.
- Visit 5 new destinations - I'd LOVE to hit up some more destinations that I've never visited this year, I'm really going to be working so hard on my travel content this year and would love to get to Canada, Japan, Indonesia, Milan and the Philippines to cover on FMIF!
- Learn Spanish - another personal goal from me but I've wanted to learn Spanish for the longest time, and luckily Ben wants to as well so we're going to learn and practice together!
- Take 3 solo trips - I've really enjoyed the solo trips that I've taken over the past two years and would love to cover some more, both for my own personal memories and to share more female solo travel content here on FMIF!
Travel plans for 2018:
Booked: Devon, Paris, Amsterdam.
Planning: Philippines, Canada, Italy, New York, Japan, Milan, the Caribbean, Indonesia.
What are your goals and plans for 2018 girls? I'd love to know what you have planned, from travel to personal goals - it's also great to hear your plans!