Currently Crushing On: La Redoute Homeware

Sharing my top pick from the La Redoute homeware and my plans for buying a house!

Inspiration

Sooooooooo, here's how it all started...

I'm meant to be editing my latest YouTube video. But I'm actually not. I'm the QUEEN of procrastination and have found myself on the La Redoute website (just a heads up this post is in no way sponsored I've just found SO much lovely stuff I abso-bloody-lutely had to share it all with you gals!).

Ben and I are in the process of saving for a mortgage and are pretty much halfway there, so the prospect of owning our own home is crazy exiting and actually starting to feel super real now, eeeek. We're aiming to be buying next April, so naturally I'm sat here with my morning coffee saving pretty much *everything on the La Redoute website to my wish list, from office furniture, to storage and cushions. I JUST CAN'T STOP. Can't stop, won't stop.

The other day Ben pulled me to one side and was like "Hayley you do know when we buy a house I'm having some decor input" to which I just kind of laughed/ shrugged off like yeah course babes (ALWAYS let those boys think they're in control gals 😉 haha!). On a real, of COURSE I'll let him have an input (roughly 5%), but does anyone else get crazy excited to buy a house just so they can decorate? No?cool, just me then.

I'm so, so, so beyond excited to have a place to call our own (we've been in a long distance-ish relationship for nearly two years) so we're super excited to finally be able to live together, put a stamp on our home and really make it our own. We have so many ideas of what we want to do with our home which is so exciting, and probably unrealistic as I'm sure post stamp duty/estate agent fees we'll just be sitting on the floor eating beans on toast because we can't afford a sofa. LOL. ANYWHO, without further ado gals, lemme show you what I'm currently lusting after over on the La Redoute website (oh, and some of their pieces are slightly more pricier BUT they always have AMAZING discounts like 20/30/40% off so always check out their latest deals!)...

Inspiration

Apparently I have a *slight obsession with orange right now when it comes to homeware, I really love those natural/earthy tones in homes and am just really, bloody VIBING the colour right now! Here are my favourite picks from the La Redoute homeware section!...

LR picks

I've popped links to everything below for you HUNS in case like me, you're also OBSESSED with La Redoute homeware right now. Oh, and you know I said they had amazing discounts on right now?! Well yeah - they have 40% OFF EVERYTHING. E V E R Y T H I N G. OMFG. *Orders everything on wishlist (pretty sure this wishlist is threatening to make me bankrupt!). Use code 'BIG40' for 40% off. You can thank me later. <3

SHOP LA REDOUTE HOMEWARE WITH 40% OFF USING CODE 'BIG40' HERE!

From left to right:

12. Set of four #PerfectMeal dinner plates

13. Two tone copper metal vase

14. Powder pink plant pot

15. Large wicker storage basket

16. Copper wire mesh shelf unit

17. Rust geometric square cushion

(OR to shop just click on the item you'd like below to be taken straight to the direct page... VOILA!).

So, there we have it gals - my morning spent being not *quite as productive as I'd like having saved half of the La Redoute homeware to my basket, BUT I've found some amazing pieces for our new home (is it too early to start buying stuff yet or is that a thing?! Haha). Which items are your favourite?

Don't forget to use code 'BIG40' for a massive 40% off girlssssss! <3

1. Katy 17th October 2017 / 9:26 am

I have that exact rug bookmarked for our new place hahaha. I looove orange in interiors. Currently trying to convince Gary as he’s not so sure about it!! xx

• Hayley 17th October 2017 / 9:28 am

Oh babe it’s the nicest isn’t it?! I’m so tempted to order it for my new office but we won’t be moving for like 4/5 months haha.. dedication! x

• Hayley 17th October 2017 / 4:41 pm

Aren’t they love?! I’m obsessed! x

2. Kylie 17th October 2017 / 10:45 am

I love that black and white rug! We’ve just completed our extension and it would look amazing in it

• Hayley 17th October 2017 / 4:41 pm

It’s so amazing isn’t it?! Really want it for my room, so pretty! x

3. Laura 17th October 2017 / 1:10 pm

Ohh everything is so beautiful! Isn’t it funny how the older we get, the more excited about home stuff we get too, rather than clothes etc? :’D I’m obsessed with those bamboo storage containers – the prints are so beautiful! x

• Hayley 17th October 2017 / 4:42 pm

Oh love I hear you, I find myself getting exited over books and homeware haha it’s all downhill from here! So lovely aren’t they?! x

4. Gabrielle 17th October 2017 / 4:23 pm

Oh wow, I’ve never really thought of La Redoute for home decor inspiration – only ever clothing! They have so, SO many gorgeous pieces and you’ve featured some fabulous products in this post. That copper mesh shelf unit looks so stylish, as does the marble clock. Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far babe!!

aglassofice.com
    x

• Hayley 17th October 2017 / 4:43 pm

Oh love there home stuff is AMAZING! I’ve always loved it, they do such chic pieces! I love the copper mesh unit too, perfect for an office/bedroom! Thanks Gorj, you too! x

• Hayley 19th October 2017 / 9:39 am

Ah same lovely, they have SO many amazing homeware pieces right now! x

5. Alex 18th October 2017 / 8:54 pm

They have so many great things ! Your picks are very nice !
    bookslipsticksandtravels.wordpress.com

• Hayley 19th October 2017 / 9:42 am

Ah thank you lovely! They really do! 🙂 x

6. Emma Hart | Paper Planes and Caramel Waffles 20th October 2017 / 9:22 pm

Oh gosh, Hayley. All these things are GORGEOUS! I’ve got to say, part of the reason I want to buy a house is just so I can fill it with all my own pretty things. So exciting you and Ben are doing so well with your deposit saving, I hope you find somewhere you both LOVE ​

Emma | Paper Planes and Caramel Waffles

• Hayley 23rd October 2017 / 12:38 pm

Oh love aren’t they?! I love everything – their home stuff is just SO good right now! Haha oh love me too! Thank you lovely lady, we’re both really excited! <3 x

7. Fabienne 12th November 2017 / 2:11 pm

I’m in such a similar situation to you right now regards mortgage saving and looking to buy spring next year!! It is definitely not too soon to buy stuff, a friend of mine kept buying things for her new house way before buying and just put them aside, she forgot about half the stuff she had so when she finally moved it was like little surprise presents from her past self 😉

Good luck with house hunting, it’s so nice hearing about other people in the same situation with home buying. I just want to decorate how I want and buy all the pretty things!!

Xx

• Hayley 13th November 2017 / 11:43 am

Ah so glad to hear that lovely; how exciting! We can’t wait to have our own space (and decorate haha!). My friend also did that, I think it’s a great way to spread the cost out too rather than buying everything all in one go and it costing a fortune! x