"Since 2001, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston has been at the center of an exciting midtown revitalization which positions it perfectly for corporate and leisure travel"
What does the hotel have to offer? From a bistro style restaurant to a 1950's lobby bar, the hotel has all of your culinary needs sorted, as well as boasting an exclusive club lounge (more on that below because it's bloody amazing!), and being connected to state of the art spa - this hotel which has 193 guest rooms and suites (most with amazing skyline and park views) the Ritz-Carlton has everything you need under one roof in Boston!
Why the Ritz-Carlton? Located in the very heart of Boston (just a stones throw away from Boston Common and some amazing shops/bars and restaurants), this hotel really is THE only place you need to know about during your visit to Boston! PLUS the hotel has just undergone a $13 million renovation and you NEED to see how beautiful the hotel is for yourself!
The surrounding area: The Ritz-Carlton is located in downtown Boston and overlooking the Boston Common (the country's oldest public park!), as well as being surrounded by some of Boston's hot spots such as Massachusetts State House, Beacon Hill, and the theatre district (along with some AMAZING shops!) - this hotel really is in the heart of it and the only place you need to stay during your visit!
The Ritz-Carlton is great for: An amazing central-Boston location, anyone searching for some luxury in the city, solo and business travellers (the club lounge is an AMAZING place to grab some lunch and pitch up with your laptop!).
The Club Lounge: I feel like I NEED to tell you gals about the club lounge because after the hotels recent renovation; it's absolutely AMAZING! Ben and I had breakfast in the club lounge each morning (it was one of those where you just feel completely overwhelmed by the options and end up with 26751641 drinks and 4 different food options!). We also had some free time before our flight so I pitched up with my laptop and sipped on some prosecco which was utter bliss! Just to give you an overview of how great the Club Lounge is (and why you NEED access to it), here's what it includes...
GUESTS OF THE CLUB LOUNGE WILL RECEIVE:
- Complimentary culinary offerings that include breakfast, light fare lunch, light snacks, hors d' oeuvres & desserts
- A top shelf selection of complimentary beer, wine and cocktails
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi in guest rooms with the ability to register up to six separate devices
- Complimentary access to Equinox Sports Club
- An intimate computer Work Station
- Up to two complimentary garment pressings per day
- A dedicated concierge who will assist with anything you may need during your stay
- Intimacy, comfort and exclusivity of The Club Lounge with completely personalized service from our dedicated concierge