There's a new camera on the block; the Fujifilm X-A3 - I'm about to give you the low down on WHY this camera is so bloody awesome!
- 24.2 Megapixels - The X-A3's large sensor helps you to take shots with a shallow depth of field, it's also designed to shoot in low lighting, nightscapes and indoor shots - in a nutshell this camera can do it ALL.
- Tilt touchscreen - One of my favourite aspects of this camera is the fact that it has a flip up screen (my Olympus PEN and Canon G7X have these also), it's great for solo travel as you can take a selfie if no-one is around to ask, it's also great for vlogging too!
- Full 1080p video recording - I used this camera to vlog as well as for taking pictures during our holiday, the filming quality is just as impressive as the images!
- Wifi enabled - Another one of my favourite features is that you can connect the camera direct to your smartphone and download the images straight away, this aspect is so key for travelling as you document and post everything live as it's happening!
- Advanced shooting modes - This camera has an incredible ten advanced filters ((Fisheye, Cross Screen, Toy Camera, Miniature, Dynamic Tone, Pop Colour, Soft Focus, High Key, Low Key and Partial Colour) for you to shoot something a little different! I can wait to play around and explore this function!
- Enhanced AF modes - If you're shooting something complex, you can switch to Single Point mode and choose between 49 different focus areas to ensure your picture is razor sharp!
WHERE CAN I BUY THE FUJIFILM X-A3?
For £549 the Fujifilm X-A3 could be yours direct from Jessops HERE! If you're wondering why to purchase from Jessops then ima tell you why right now, first up you can trade in your old camera (out with the old, in with the new and all that!), no payment is due until your order is dispatched, they operate a price match promise AND they also offer finance plans to help you pay off your shiny new cam over a period of time... YAY for Jessops!
I was SO incredibly impressed with the Fujifilm X-A3 when I took it away with us, the quality was unbelievable (my favourite image is the first one as the sun is setting behind the clouds.. how dreamy?!). Priced at £549 the camera is affordable and provides amazing quality for value! I for one, know that I'll be taking the Fujifilm X-A3 with me on my travels from here on in - I'm forever grateful that this camera was introduced to me!
Have you used the Fujifim X-A3 before? Is this a camera you could see yourself investing in and using? It really is great for travel - super lightweight too!
*Please note that this post is NOT sponsored, this camera was kindly gifted to me from Jessops but all opinions and images as always, are my own.