Cherishing Friendships & An EPIC Competition You NEED To Enter

Diet-Coke-Edits-49

The other day I met with one of my favourite blogging ladies; Beth. I met Beth a couple of years back at an event and we've always gotten on so well, but last summer she invited me to a champagne launch event (who was I to turn that down?!), and that event for me really solidified our friendship. We spent hours (and I literally mean about 5 hours) chatting, sharing stories and secrets and sipping on champagne, once we'd really opened up to each other it made me realise what a truly, bloody wonderful friend for life I'd found in this beautiful lady!

When we met the other day to catch up over a cheeky Diet Coke this time (our guilty pleasures), and cake, it was so lovely as always to see her! We actually met up later on that day too as we were both feeling a little crappy so we met, ordered a bottle of wine and spent the next three hours putting the world to rights and planning exciting adventures together. I truly adore this girl and being with her makes me feel so good; which is how friendship should be!

Diet Coke have just launched a new campaign called "Get The Gang Back Together" in aid of getting people back together with their pals; the campaign was formed after Diet Coke conducted some research and found that four in five people (81%!!) of people wish that they could spend more time with their friends and over a quarter get together with their pals less than twice a year. I can completely relate to wishing I could see my friends more often; trying to rally the troops for a dinner/cocktail date/night in/out is always so hard; especially as we're getting older and we all seem to have 'adult commitments' *shudders*. I do keep in touch with my friends daily and always make an effort to arrange as many catch ups as I possibly can!

So, what are Diet Coke doing about this? WELL, now for the exciting bit pals becauseeeeeee Diet Coke have launched a bloody amazing competition where they are offering five lucky (*super lucky*) groups of friends a night away in a luxury hotel in one of five top cities; Rome, Paris, Barcelona, London And Dublin (I'd be well chuffed with any of those - where would you love to head with the girls?!).

Head to the Diet Coke Facebook Page HERE or Follow @DietCokeGB on Twitter for more details on how to enter!! <3

Diet-Coke-Edits-29
Diet-Coke-Edits-47
Diet-Coke-Edits-27
Diet-Coke-Edits-4
Diet-Coke-Edits-33
Diet-Coke-Edits-3
Diet-Coke-Edits-45

Do you also love Diet Coke too? Do you get to see you friends as much as you'd like? Will you be entering this competition for you and your gal pals?

*This post was in collaboration with Diet Coke, all opinions are my are my own. Images by my babe Kat <3

1. Laura 19th March 2017 / 7:28 pm

Aww, reading this made me miss my best friend back home! I’ll need to enter that competition, and maybe if I win I can invite her along haha! I’d love to go back to Rome – it’s definitely one of my absolute favourite European cities! It’s SO pretty and there’s always lots of things to do. x

Laura // Middle of Adventure

• Hayley 20th March 2017 / 1:46 pm

Ah so glad to hear that you’re entering – good luck love! Would be bloody awesome if you got to take her for a trip away! I’ve never been to Rome but would love to visit, it looks beautiful! x

2. Amy 20th March 2017 / 7:44 pm

You girls look so cute both dressed in pink! I can definitely relate to wishing I could see my friends more often because we’re all spread across the country – what an amazing competition! Was lovely to meet you on Saturday lovely!

• Hayley 21st March 2017 / 12:23 pm

Ah thank you lady! Same, as we’ve grown older it’s so hard to get everyone together! It’s great isn’t it?! You too my lovely! 🙂 x

3. Lauren 21st March 2017 / 1:31 pm

Cute pics Hayley! Lovely post, dying for a Diet Coke now… An Innocent smoothie is just not cutting it xx
    Lauren, Sassyinthecity.com

• Hayley 22nd March 2017 / 11:13 am

Ah thanks gorge! Haha I hear you love! x

4. Suze - Luxury Columnist 22nd March 2017 / 11:01 am

What a fun competition – I guess I would pick Barcelona as I haven’t been in ages and there’s so much to do there!

• Hayley 22nd March 2017 / 11:14 am

Isn’t it just Suze? Same, I’d love to go back to Barcelona – such a beautiful place! Although any of the destinations would be awesome! x

5. Immy May 22nd March 2017 / 12:51 pm

YOU GIRLS <3 Such a beautiful pair, these snaps are absolutely gorgeous! I am a big ole fan of Diet Coke – also seeing my gal pals. You are right, it doesn't happen often enough and it makes me sad! What a great comp! Immy x

• Hayley 23rd March 2017 / 12:46 pm

Oh YOU!! <3 Same lovely - so much harder to get the girls together now days isn't it?! It's great right! x

6. Gabrielle 22nd March 2017 / 6:02 pm

This photoshoot is SO perfect and has set my mind 100% on Spring! I love how you’ve mixed the pink jacket with a gingham top underneath. The Diet Coke campaign sounds fabulous and I love that it’s got the concept of friendship in mind – the statistic you’ve shared in this post is crazy!!

aglassofice.com
    x

• Hayley 23rd March 2017 / 12:46 pm

Thank you so much lady – was so much fun to shoot! Thank you lovely 🙂 I know I couldn’t believe it either; I for one am definitely going to start making more effort! x

• Hayley 23rd March 2017 / 12:46 pm