Experiencing A Taste Of NYC At The W London

Our recipe to the perfect girls night at the W London this Winter! - Words & Pictures by Hayley...

Picture above: The New York cocktail from the W London's second Snowstorm Series!

ULTIMATE GIRLS NIGHT OUT - W LONDON

Last Friday myself and the beaut FMIF girls headed down to the W London to experience their Snowstorms Series - now, I need to tell you why their next event NEEDS to get in your diaries ASAP, because trust me, it will be the best girls night out you've had in ages!

Where? Leicester Square, 10 Wardour Street, London, England, W1D 6QF

So, why the W London? Last Friday myself and the beaut FMIF girls headed down to the W London in Leicester Square to enjoy their second Snowstorm Series event. Friday's theme was New York, so we thought it would be bloody marvellous to head down to the W Lounge and enjoy a New York themed night, so I could get a taste of NYC in London before I head there for realz tomorrow, cool huh? It was honestly one of the best nights out I've had in such a long time! The staff were wearing baseball tee's & caps, the DJ was blaring out old school Hip Hop and we nibbled on the Snowstorms Platter, oh, and just when you thought the night couldn't get any better.. there was a live Saxophone player! After Friday, ready for you New York, boo!

What is the Snowstorm Series? So, the Snowstorm Series is a string of six events put on by the W London, based around W Hotels in colder climates, i.e the first event was a chalet party based on the W Verbier (full review here as I stayed in November and it was incredible!!), then this Friday just gone was based on New York. Everything on the night will be themed around the location, from the music to the way the staff dress and the cocktail of the evening, the New York cocktail was truly DELICIOUS and was made up of; Coconut infused bulleit, bulleit rye, lemon juice, campari, pineapple pure, honey and cinnamon syrup... yum!

Are their anymore upcoming events? Yup, lucky for you guys the series has recently just kicked off, with the Verbier chalet themed event kick starting the series, and the New York event having passed this Friday just gone. Fear not lovers, as the W London will be hosting another four upcoming events; listed below for you! Tbf I'm keen for all of them but will definitely be going to the Edinburgh one!

24th Feb – WINTER VINES starring Santiago

10th March – MAPLE LODGE starring Montreal

24th March – WINTER PALACE starring St Petersburg

7th April – HIGHLAND FLING starring Edinburgh

How do I book the perfect night for me and my HUNZ? So, good news gal pals - entry is FREE, yup you read that right! To book a table for you and your girls then you can do so here: For bookings, please call 0207 758 1060 or email wlounge@wlondon.co.uk.

The delicious Snowstorm platter.. The first time I'd ever tried deep fried Mars bar and oh god it was SO yum!

Have you been to one of the W London Snowstorm Series? If not, is this something you and the girls could see yourself attending? I say YES girls!

A HUGE thank you to the wonderful staff at the W and Starwood for hosting myself and the FMIF team, - this post is NOT sponsored, I just bloody love the W and can't wait to visit in NYC!

1. Amy 7th February 2017 / 9:19 pm

I love that they pick a different city for each theme, that’s such a unique idea! Sounds dreamy, hope you have an amazing time in the real New York!

• Hayley 7th February 2017 / 9:41 pm

Such a cool idea isn’t it?! Ah thank you my love! x

2. Gabrielle 8th February 2017 / 11:06 am

Oh wow, the Snowstorm Platter looks like one million and one calories – and 100% worth it, haha. Deep fried Mars Bar? Yes please!! I’ve only visited the W London a couple of times, but was so impressed on both occasions, so I can imagine how amazing this is.

aglassofice.com
    x

• Hayley 9th February 2017 / 8:03 pm

Haha I know right?! It was so good! It’s just the best place isn’t it?! They put on the most amazing parties so definitely visit! 🙂 x

3. Maggie 8th February 2017 / 11:15 am

This looks so fun and I LOVE the colours and pictures of your cocktails! I went for drinks at the W for my 30th a couple of years and loved it. I think I need to return to try their snowstorm series! Maggie xx

• Hayley 9th February 2017 / 8:04 pm

You definitely need to love, it’s so much fun! I think I’m going to attend their Edinburgh one, it’s so fun! 🙂 x

4. The Purley Girly 8th February 2017 / 4:17 pm

OMG deep fried mars bar and cocktails!! That sounds amazing.

Have a wonderful time on your trip to NYC – so jealous, I love that City!

• Hayley 9th February 2017 / 8:04 pm

Perfect night right?! Thanks you lovely one! 🙂 x

• Hayley 9th February 2017 / 8:04 pm

They honestly were amazing love, need to go back ASAP! x

5. Lauren 9th February 2017 / 11:58 am

Stunning pictures, my mouth is watering! I need to go there, I’ve only been to Spice Market at W but that was delish!
    Great post Xx
    Lauren, Sassyinthecity.com

• Hayley 9th February 2017 / 8:05 pm

Thank you lovely! Oh really? Need to get that on my to-do list! 🙂 x

6. Rosy 12th February 2017 / 1:56 pm

The New York cocktail sounds lovely, I’d definitely order it and I want that platter! I had a deep fried mars bar a few years back and it was amazing!

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

• Hayley 12th February 2017 / 8:46 pm

It really was delicious – need to go back for another! 😉 so good aren’t they?! x

7. Jenny Cole 16th February 2017 / 8:36 pm

Wow this looks and sounds amazing! I really love the idea too – you can’t beat a good themed night right?! I hope you have an amazing time in NYC. I went quite a few years ago and absolutely loved it. I’d love to go back one day, maybe at a different time of year. Christmas would be amazing!

Jenny xx

• Hayley 17th February 2017 / 4:51 pm

It really was such a fun night – I loved it (completely agree with loving a good themed night too, can’t beat em!), I’d love to go back at Christmas, would be so amazing! x