Luxe For Less With Sainsbury’s

Styling up a luxe twinset for under £50! - styling & words by Hayley / pictures by Kat...

outfit-29

Here's the deal gal pals… about 6 weeks ago I got invited to an invite to view the new Sainsbury's luxe collection. Now I know you're probably thinking; Sainsbury's.. luxe fashion?! Huh? Well, hear me out! I've always had a watchful eye on supermarket fashion lines and trust me when I say they can surprise you with some absolute gems! The other day myself and my bestie were in Sainsbury's to pick up some lunch and they *cleverly position their new Autumn stock by the door, and we fell sucker to their charm. Before we knew it we'd filled out basket with a new fluffy dressing gown (okayyyyy, not the most fashion forward item, I KNOW!), some beautiful lingerie and a jumper that could rival the likes of Topshop! So, when this invite landed, I was eager to see the collection and trust me when I say I wasn't disappointed, and that you won't be either when it launches next month!

Their preview was a huge launch; splashed across the front and fashion pages of national newspapers and dubbed to be the line 'that looks like designer'; you're in for a treat girls! My favourite items had to be an all camel look (here me out), of a super soft roll neck jumper, camel high waisted slim fitting trousers and a wrap coat.. dreamy AF! I also couldn't take my eyes off of this gorgeous woollen two piece! The knitted skirt comes in at a whopping £22 (say whuttttttt?!) and just £25 for the jumper; you can own this luxe two piece for just £47 from November, what a bargain!

I couldn't wait to style up the two piece, to keep in with the all grey theme I opted for my beautiful 'Jessie' bow mules from Kurt Geiger, and this dreamyyyyyy pink sleeveless blazer from New Look (which FYI is less than £30… HELLO!). I picked up some gorgeous rings whilst in New York too from H&M; pictures above - I genuinely haven't stopped wearing them since, they are so delicate but just add a little bit of sass to any outfit!

outfit-61
outfit-25
outfit-31
outfit-1
outfit-52

JUMPER - £25 / SKIRT - £22 - AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM NOVEMBER

outfit-68
outfit-56

Will you be checking out the Sainsbury's luxe range when it hits stores?! What do you think of this grey two piece and how I styled it?

1. Laura 1st October 2016 / 2:42 pm

Well I have to admit that I would have never guessed these pieces came from Sainsbury’s of all places! I guess I definitely need to keep my eyes open the next time I go to one of those big stores cause that outfit is absolutely beautiful! Especially loving the shoes – so cute! x

Laura // Middle of Adventure

• Hayley 4th October 2016 / 11:00 am

Same! I couldn’t believe some of the pieces I was laying my eyes on – honestly the collection is incredible so keep an eye out for it! x

2. Kylie 1st October 2016 / 6:34 pm

Ok so I neeeeeeeeeeed this two piece! But wahhhhhhh waiting for November

• Hayley 4th October 2016 / 11:00 am

I hear you babes – isn’t it so dreamy?! Love how you can dress is up or down too! x

3. gabrielle 1st October 2016 / 7:54 pm

Well, you’ve well and truly surprised me! I wouldn’t at all have guessed this look was from Sainsburys, they’ve clearly got a very talented design team for this luxe collection! More than anything, I love the grey mules 🙂 The photography shows the look off fabulously, by the way!

aglassofice.com
    x

• Hayley 4th October 2016 / 11:01 am

Same love! I love how it looks more like it’s straight from the likes of REISS rather than Sainsbury’s – such a steal! Thank you 🙂 x

4. Amy 2nd October 2016 / 10:11 pm

I honestly love Sainsburys clothing range – I’ve always been a fan of supermarket clothing ranges but I think Sainsburys is the best by far! You look lovely in these pictures!

• Hayley 4th October 2016 / 11:08 am

Isn’t it amazing when you’re doing your food shop and spot some absolute gems?! Ah thank you lovely! x

5. Lauren 3rd October 2016 / 11:32 am

OMG NEEEEEEED those shoes xx

• Hayley 4th October 2016 / 11:07 am

HOW AMAZING ARE THEY?! Kurt Geiger killing as per! x

6. The Purley Girly 3rd October 2016 / 3:11 pm

I love the skirt, it’s really classy. You’d never guess it’s from Sainsburys and you can grab it while doing your weekly shop! What a great find. Roll on November!

• Hayley 4th October 2016 / 11:04 am

Couldn’t agree more lovely?! Such a steal! Can’t wait for the range to fully hit stores – everyone is in for such a treat! x