|A CLOSER LOOK AT THE HOTEL...|
|WHY YOU NEED TO STAY AT ALOFT; BROOKLYN...|
- Room rates start from $156 per night… a bargain in NYC!
- Every room has FREE wifi which was great for us so we could catch up on work during our stay!
- It's just a ten minute walk from the Brooklyn Bridge if you want to take a leisurely stroll into Manhattan, OR it has 3 subway stations within a 5 minute walking distance!
- Make sure you check out the hotel's W XYZ bar; the lively lobby bar open until midnight on a weekday or 2am weekends. But don't worry if you're not up to it as you won't hear a peep from your room!
- Be sure to head to Komoto; the hotel's chic rooftop bar, serving up a mean cocktail and an epic view of Brooklyn at night!
Have you stayed in Brooklyn before? Does the Aloft hotel look like somewhere you'd like to stay? Where is your favourite place to stay in NYC?
*A hugeeeeeee thank you to the Aloft staff for being so lovely and accommodating during our last night in New York!