3 Ways To Style Fat Face Knitwear This Autumn

Styling up my favourite knitwear from Fat Face this season in NYC! - Words by Hayley / Pictures by Kat...

hayley-ff-132

Soooooo, in case you didn't notice I recently went to NYC (LOLZ I joke, I haven't stopped banging on about it since… BUT I did warn you there would be a tonne of NYC related content because it's my favourite city in the world!), whilst I was out there I shot a V exciting campaign with Fat Face to showcase some of their amazing A/W knitwear pieces! I worked with Fat Face a couple of months ago when I spent the weekend at Latitude with them (post here in case you missed it!); you guys loved how I styled their pieces before so I was thrilled to be working with them again, this time in the Big Apple!

Usually when I styled up a few different looks, deep down I always have a cheeky favourite; but this time around I genuinely can't pin point which look is my favourite as I absolutely love them all! I'm digging the casual vibe with a stone jacket and slip on sandals in the first look, or the berry lip and pinafore dress layered over the jumper in the second, and the lace slip & wedged sandals in the last look! Which look is your favourite? (if you can decide!).

I'm a massive fan of Fat Face clothes, especially their knitwear, they're one of those brands who just seem to get it right, ya feel me?! From their colour palette, to the fit, style and comfort - they just got it alllllll going on and I couldn't wait to style up my favourite 3 jumpers from their A/W collection!...

LOOK #1 - THE BRETON STRIPE...

hayley-ff-138
hayley-ff-113
hayley-ff-130
hayley-ff-129
hayley-ff-139
hayley-ff-116
hayley-ff-141

LOOK #2 - THE CABLE KNIT...

hayley-ff-147
hayley-ff-165
hayley-ff-180
hayley-ff-183
hayley-ff-178
hayley-ff-163
hayley-ff-159

LOOK #3 - THE 'SAND' JUMPER...

hayley-ff-238
hayley-ff-231
hayley-ff-218
hayley-ff-192
hayley-ff-208
hayley-ff-242
hayley-ff-204
hayley-ff-240
hayley-ff-217

WATCH THESE LOOKS IN ACTION IN MY FAT FACE YOUTUBE VIEO:

Which look was your favourite? Are you also a fan of Fat Face knitwear? Which jumper was your favourite & how would you style it?

*This post was in collaboration with Fat Face, as always all styling and opinions are my own and I genuinely love their new collection (as you can tell by my wee happy AF face!).

• Hayley 25th September 2016 / 3:33 pm

Thank you beautiful! Definitely check out there new range – SO many amazing pieces! <3

Hayley x

1. Gabrielle 25th September 2016 / 4:08 pm

Oh, fabulous! The look featuring the sand/oatmeal coloured jumper worn underneath the black lace-hem slip dress is SO perfect – you look amazing, and couldn’t have picked a better shoot location 🙂

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

• Hayley 26th September 2016 / 11:26 pm

Ah thank you so much for your lovely comment lady! That’s my favourite look I think – such a huge fan of layering this season! x

2. Amy 25th September 2016 / 8:20 pm

You look incredible in that cable knit and pinafore – love that look so much! I would never have thought to style the slip dress over a jumper either, but it looks amazing!

• Hayley 26th September 2016 / 11:27 pm

Thanks lovely 🙂 Such a big fan of layering right now, this outfit is so perfect for this transitional period between seasons! x

3. Emma Harrison 26th September 2016 / 4:58 pm

I love all three but I totally adore how you styled the last piece with the lace dress, the contrast in colour and material works so well and you look fantastic!

Emma | HarmonyBlaze.co.uk

• Hayley 26th September 2016 / 11:27 pm

Thank you lovely one! That’s my favourite look too – was so nice to dress it up slightly with some wedge sandals too! x

4. Matea 26th September 2016 / 6:09 pm

Ah I adore sweater weather, it’s my favourite! All three looks are perfect and you’re so right, it’s almost impossible to pick out just one favourite but there’s something very special about the third look, I love how romantic yet edgy it feels and you look so beautiful! xx

• Hayley 26th September 2016 / 11:28 pm

Same! I adore this time of year, so nice to feel snug <3 thank you lovely, I have to admit, the third look is also my favourite too! 🙂 x

5. Megs 27th September 2016 / 10:54 am

OHMYGOD the sand jumper is EVERYTHING ❤️

• Hayley 28th September 2016 / 10:03 am

Isn’t it just babes?!?! I love it SO much – so easy to wear/ style too! x

6. Beth Norton 27th September 2016 / 3:43 pm

Oh GIRL. These looks are amazing! So in love with how you’ve styled the cable knit jumper, that pinafore combo is everything !!

Adore.

Lots of love gorgeous one.

xoxxox

• Hayley 28th September 2016 / 10:04 am

Thank you so much beautiful lady! I literally haven’t taken that jumper off since, it’s just SO darn comfy! x

7. Kate-louise 27th September 2016 / 5:38 pm

You look bangin’ in these outfits! loving the lacey dress over the jumper,need to get my arse to Fat Face and try their knitwear xx

• Hayley 28th September 2016 / 10:04 am

Thank you gorgeous one! Yes you doooooo, SO many nice pieces in this season! x

8. Kat 5th October 2016 / 10:28 am

You look really amazing & I do love your hair. Damn girl. Wish I would have such hair. 😉
    I like the first look best. It fits you just great.

Love, Kat