Be Right Back…

The past few days, weeks even have been abso-bloody-lutely MENTAL. I’m constantly walking around with a heat rash, stress levels THRU DA ROOF and trying to concentrate on getting a million and one things at once, that all needed doing yesterday. This past week has really taught me that hard work really does pay off, it’s amazing what you can achieve in a short amount of time if you really put your mind to it. Safe to say, I’m proud of the work I’ve achieved and I really cannot wait to share it with you all – let’s hope I’m still sane by the end of it, haha!

I guess it’s time I owe you all an explanation, as I’m WELL aware that I’ve been pretty MIA on le blog and social media. So basically, I’ve decided that the days of FMIF the blog are over, don’t panic there will be something much more exciting launching over the next few weeks, but this is just a note from me to say, SOZ for being so rubbish at posting, THANK YOU for always sticking around and supporting me, and STAY TUNED for something superrrr exciting that’s bubbling.

I just really need to spend a week or so knuckling down and putting my full attention into the next chapter of FMIF, rather than stressing about posting right now. So for now, thanks for reading as always but *Check back on the 1st of September to see our exciting new changes!

Much love xo

1. Erin 25th August 2016 / 9:50 am

oh no, I love the blog! But glad to see you aren’t disappearing completely. I love seeing what you have been up to! Hope you are coping ok, just remember to breathe! Take time for you, and try not to overthink things, being stressed out sucks 🙁

Erin || MakeErinOver

• Hayley 29th August 2016 / 6:07 pm

Thank you lovely one – it’s actually all very exciting, just a stressful few weeks! Just a few more days then I’ll be back! <3 x

• Hayley 29th August 2016 / 6:07 pm

Thanks love! Feeling so much more refreshed and SO excited! 🙂 x

2. Emma 26th August 2016 / 10:04 am

I am so excited to see where you are taking FMIF next – I absolutely love your content and style so I know wherever it is it will be AMAZING.

See you on September 1st!

PS That swimsuit is awesome <3

Emma | HarmonyBlaze.co.uk

• Hayley 29th August 2016 / 6:09 pm

Ahh THANK YOU! <3 What a lovely comment Emma, so excited for the next chapter! Thanks doll it's from Superdry! xo

3. Immy May 26th August 2016 / 10:18 am

Oooh sorry you have been super stressed lovely lass 🙁 Hopefully you can find some time to chill this weekend!? V excited to see what’s coming on September 1st eeep! Immy x

• Hayley 29th August 2016 / 6:10 pm

Thank you lovely, been at Reading festival so not sure chill is the right word but it was amazing to take my mind off of work for the weekend! Seriously excited for the next chapter! 🙂 x

• Hayley 1st September 2016 / 8:33 am