On Saturday Ben and I took a wee visit to the London Designer Outlet - which is super convenient from Ben's house as it's on his train line and only 2 stops away (wohooo!), we spent the afternoon browsing the shops (I would say dragging him around but I've actually found myself a keeper as he doesn't mind shopping... or holding the bags.. YASSS!), we picked up some incredible bargains (more on that soon, K!), then finished off our day with a delicious dinner at Ping Pong- one of my favourite restaurants! Ben was also really impressed with the food, which is quite the feat when he's half Singaporean and is always going to naturally compare everything to authentic Asian food!
We had the best afternoon and it was just such a nice way to spend the day, we've never really done any shopping excursions - much to ben's delight I'm sure but we had a fab day out, he even picked up some new boots and work shirts so it was win win all round I'd say! Anywho, before I ramble on too much, I wanted to share our day with you all, as well as the bargains I picked up AND an exciting completion I'm hosting in collaboration London Designer Outlet!
THE COMPETITION & HOW TO ENTER:
THE PRIZE: You have a chance to win a £100 voucher to spend ANYWHERE at London Designer Outlet, plus you'll get a privilege card for the day which entitles you to a FURTHER 10% off most stores during your visit!
HOW TO ENTER: To enter all you have to do is leave a blog comment stating which store at LDO (I've mentioned my favourite ones or you can see the full list here) you'd love to visit most, and tell me who you'd love to bring along for the day to shop with! For extra entries/points just follow the Rafflecopter form by following myself and LDO on social media! 🙂
T&C: The winner must be based in the UK and be able to provide your own transport to LDO (this competition if you live in or close to London as it's super easy to get the train/drive!), LDO will be selecting the winner in two weeks time on the 29th of June 2016.
I picked up some dreamy beige suede stiletto heels from Kurt Geiger during my visit for just £29!!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LONDON DESIGNER OUTLET...
- LDO is London's only outlet centre (pretty cool, huh?)
- They have over 50 stores including; Kurt Geiger, Guess, Superdry, Next, LK Bennett, Levi's, Fiorelli, Sunglass Hut, Jack Wills Bjorn Borg, Nike, Body Shop, adidas, New Balance, Next and so many more!
- Expect to find up to 70% off RRP... all year round! *HUBBA HUBBA <3
- The outlet centre also has 20 restaurants and coffee shops so it's the perfect destination to make a day of your shopping, they have some of my favourite places to dine such as; Ping Pong, Prezzo, Zizzi, Cabana or Cafe Nero amongst overs.
- It's SUPER easy to get to; just one stop from London Marylebone or if you're driving it lies just off the North Circular Road so it's super well connected to central!
- If the shopping and restaurants weren't enough they also have a 9-screen Cineworld where you can catch all the latest releases!
I treated myself to an amazing Fiorelli bag which is an amazing Givenchy dupe - so excited to share some snaps in an upcoming outfit post!
I picked up some new lingerie whilst in Bjorn Borg as it's my favourite for travelling in - so comfy! They also had a 3 for 2 offer on too... winning!
Our yummy dinner at Ping Pong - we ordered SO much food!
Have you been to London Designer Outlet before? Let me know what you'd love to spend the voucher on if you win - good luck!
*This post was in collaboration with LDO but all opinions are my own - this was an amazing partnership to work on and good luck if you enter - you'll have the best day!