Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick – Will YOU Be Joining The Revolution?

When a new release drops onto my doorstep claiming that this new lipstick is ‘the only one you’ll need’ – you got my attention. For a brand to make such a bold statement, this new release from Rimmel had my interest from the get go! The first lipstick of it’s kind as it’s hybrid formula mixes moisturising and long lasting concept to give you the only lipstick you’ll need.

The Only 1 lipstick comes in 15 shades (and some great shades they are too – my favourites are Naughty Nude and Easy Does It for daytime shades, and Oh-So Wicked for a statement lip!). I wore the Naughty Nude shade for a day of meetings in London recently and have to say I was really impressed with the longevity and formulation of the lipstick, it’s not too high-shine and has a lovely moisturising aspect (nothing worse than when you’re using a matt lipstick and your lips crack!).

At £6.99 I think this lipstick really is a game changer and great value for money, I’d highly recommend giving one a whirl as I promise you won’t be let down – I certainly wasn’t. I was so pleased the lipstick lived up to it’s offering and the Naughty Nude has made itself a permanent fixture in my handbag!

Will you be joining the revolution and purchasing a Rimmel The Only 1 lipstick?

1. Jackie 5th November 2015 / 2:42 pm

This looks cool and what a statement slogan. Seems like great colors though.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

• Hayley Rubery 9th November 2015 / 10:36 pm

Definitely, it's a big claim to live up to but they do it well! x

• Hayley Rubery 9th November 2015 / 10:36 pm

I think you'll love them, great formula and shade range 🙂 x

2. Abby 5th November 2015 / 5:49 pm

I'm definitely going to check this lipstick out! I love the quality of Rimmel lipsticks, especially for the price.

Abby xo

3. Paige Abigail 6th November 2015 / 12:32 am

When I first saw the advert on TV for these lipsticks I was so excited because I love the colours. I've never seen a lipstick range where I love every single shade before except this one, there's not one colour I wouldn't buy! I want them all and just don't know which shade to try first. Thanks for the post and my personal reminder to get to boots and buy these!

Paige xx
    Modebeautex

• Hayley Rubery 9th November 2015 / 10:37 pm

Haha I completely agree, they are all amazing – definitely swatch some 🙂 x

4. Abigail Alice 6th November 2015 / 4:28 am

The range of colours they have is so lovely! definitely want to try The Only 1 Lippie (or maybe 10 of them?)

Check out my Sephora giveaway!

• Hayley Rubery 9th November 2015 / 10:37 pm

Haha yes do it – they are a great price too so it's worth trying a couple out! x

5. Cat 19th November 2015 / 11:09 am

Saw the advert for these on tv last night & really wanted to try them. Thankyou for the review! I'll have to pop in to Boots to pick a few shades up! xx