It feels like September went by in a blink of an eye, I genuinely can’t believe it’s October already – we’re fully heading into Winter with Halloween, Bonfire night and Christmas all fast approaching! I thought I’d take a moment to look back on the month and what goals I set myself to see what I’d achieved, I also thought it would be great to finalise some October goals to work towards!
Last month in one of my #TipsTuesday posts I blogged about how to set yourself achievable goals which included my 5 goals for September, so here’s a look back at what I set myself…
1.) To book a solo trip – I’m in the process of booking a trip to Barcelona, just finalising the details this week, whoo!
2.) Print my business cards and start up my freelance business – I designed and ordered my cards yesterday and am now a full time blogger – YAY!
3.) To work with at least five brands that I’ve never worked with before – This month I collaborated with Nike, Warehouse, Ann Summers, Krispy Kreme and Ted and Muffy who I have never worked with before.
4.) Dye my hair an exciting shade – appointment booked in (meeeeeeeep!).
5.) Book a gig to attend before the end of the year – I booked tickets with two of my girlfriends to see Modestep and Everything Everything in November which I’m so excited for!
I’m really pleased I managed to complete 3/5 of my goals with the other two in process of being completed but just finalising some bits off for those then it’s all go! September really was a wonderful month for me, filled with personal achievements, lots of time for my friends and some exciting changes – here’s an overview of some accomplishments this month…
– The beginning of September saw me turn 25!
– I went back to my old college to give a talk on blogging (I was nervous as hell but really enjoyed it and felt so proud of myself for doing it!).
– I went on a wonderful overnight spa trip in the New Forest with Sen Spa which I’ll be blogging about soon (spoiler – it was incredible!).
– I took part in an A/W fashion show at The Mall, Camberley where I was asked to be a ‘fashion expert’ and put together my top looks for autumn and dress the models.
– Me and my best girlfriends have booked a trip to Paris which I can’t wait for!
– Primark followed me around for a day of LFW and run a ‘day in the life of’ feature which I am so pleased with – I was so happy with how it came out! I’ll be sharing a post on it this week but feel free to take a look at the feature in the meantime!
Phew, so I think that was pretty much an overview of September, now onto my goals for October…
1.) Re-decorate my office space
2.) Book a trip/event with my family and spend more time with them
3.) Reach 16,000 followers on Instagram
4.) Start my Christmas shopping (say whattttttt?!)
5.) Finalise a super exciting plan I have for next year that I can’t wait to share with you all!
What are your goals for October? I’d love to hear your achievements from September too!