NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST

Today is the day. I’m setting off on my four week adventure to Thailand and Malaysia with my best friend and I couldn’t be more excited. Right now we’ll be on the way to Mumbai to catch our connecting flight to Bangkok, I’m planning to catch up on a tonne of blogging and reading some Linsey Kelk on the journey, the last few weeks have been an absolute whirlwind and I’m so looking forward to having some time out relaxing and exploring the unknown.

A few weeks back I did a post on my thoughts of Wanderlust and how I feel like it’s always been a presence there in the back of my mind, I’ve always had a burning desire to travel and now I feel like there’s nothing stopping me, now is my time to shine and to explore the world. I can’t wait to document my trip and share it with you all, I’d strongly urge anyone wanting to travel to take the leap of faith and to go for it, there’s nothing more exhilarating and fulfilling than chasing your dreams, in the end you’re living your life for you and you need to know that you’re capable of living your dream.

I came across this quote on Pinterest ‘not all those who wander are lost’ and I loved it – I felt like it just summed up where I’m at right now. I don’t feel lost but I feel like some life changes lately have left me a little uncertain on life, I’ve not been on my own for six years and now I feel like it’s time to find out what truly makes me happy.

Here’s to the trip of a lifetime and being fortunate enough to share my journey with you all!

1. Jackie 27th July 2015 / 1:14 pm

Have fun and sounds amazing. When you go head to the Trick eye museum it is amazing!

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

2. Megan Hunt 27th July 2015 / 2:57 pm

Have an amazing time Hayley! I can't wait to read about your adventure. xo

• Hayley Rubery 25th August 2015 / 7:19 am

Ah thank you lovely! I have so many pictures and posts to share – can't wait to get posting them all! 🙂 x

3. ellie 27th July 2015 / 8:13 pm

I'm so so excited for you! I've currently saving to be able to travel to south east Asia, I have such bad wanderlust. I can't wait to see your photos and thoughts. Hope you have an amazing time (I'm sure you will)! Safe travels x

ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

• Hayley Rubery 25th August 2015 / 7:20 am

Thank you beautiful, ah so excited for you! I've only been to Thailand and Malaysia but there's so much that I want to go and see – you're going to love it so much! x

4. nueyork 28th July 2015 / 11:20 am

How exciting! You're going to have an amazing time. I have always had that exact same feeling burning in the back of my mind too, and I'm about to travel. x

nueyork.blogspot.com

• Hayley Rubery 25th August 2015 / 7:20 am

Thanks love! Hope you have the best time! x

• Hayley Rubery 25th August 2015 / 7:21 am

Such a dangerous move haha – I could spend hours on there, so many places I want to go! x