I’m not a hugeeeeeee camping fan, never have been and I can’t see myself ever really loving it – the only time I camp is at festivals and even then it’s plausible because I’m always half cut (polite translation for trashed, ha!). Glamping on the other hand is a whole other story! Last year I went to Port Eliot festival down in Cornwall with the lovely Julie and Zoeand we had an absolute blast, it was such a fun weekend! We stayed in a yurtel and it was my first real experience of glamping and I’m hooked! It was so nice to have a comfy bed and access to clean showers – oh the joy!
When Get The Labelgot in touch about their glamping holidayglamping holiday competitionI wanted to share it with you all as it’s a great prize! (Full prize details below) – I thought while we were on the subject of glamping/camping I’d do a post around my essentials which I pack every year!
– Wipes/antibacterial hand gel (because wwwww, you’ll never feel really clean when camping)
– Brita filtered water bottle – a great way to carry around fresh, filtered water during your trip.
– Dry shampoo – an absolute must! My favourite is Batiste!
– SPF – always pack some suncream even if it’s not forecast to be super hot as it’s always best to be protected, I’m currently loving the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour SPF 50!
– Take some yummy food to snack on, I’m obsessed with these Urban Fruit – natural fruits which are gently baked with no added nasties – great for a camping trip!
So, here’s what is up for grabs! Get The Label are running a competition to win a Glamping trip for two, including £75 to spend at Get The Label, plus a glamping survival kit which includes some Havianas, a bluetooth speaker, Brita filter water bottle and loads more! You can enter here, make sure you’re quick as entries end at midnight on Sunday 14th June 2015 – share the love and get your pals to enter so you’re in with more of a chance to win – good luck!
What are your camping essentials? Do you love camping?