NEW ZOEVA ROSE GOLD MAKEUP BRUSHES

Last week these beautiful rose gold Zoeva brushes arrived and I’ve been smitten every since! Ever since Zoeva launched their rose gold brushes I’ve been longing for a set but never actually got around to ordering them. I’ve always been a huge fan of Zoeva brushes as they are affordable and are amazing quality, but ever since they launched their rose gold collection it’s taken my love for them to a whole other level! If you follow me on Instagram (@Frockmeimfamous) you’ll know how much I love rose gold already so these brushes were a must for me!

The full set of 8 brushes retail at £56.95 which works out at just over £7 a brush which I think is really reasonable for a good quality brush, especially as the Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes retails for around £20 each. These brushes look so beautiful sat on my dresser and I know I’ll be using them tonnes this summer, they also come in a lovely rose gold pouch so they are perfect for overnight stays and holidays.

Will you be investing in the Zoeva rose gold brushes? What do you think of them?

1. Heather McKnight 20th May 2015 / 5:00 pm

I'm desperate to try Zoeva brushes but the initial pricetag (and the fact you have to order online) always puts me off! I will definitely have to try them out soon though!

Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

2. Emily Baldwin 20th May 2015 / 8:39 pm

Ahh they are so gorgeous!! Definitely want to buy them, even just to look at them!! x

3. Emily Baldwin 20th May 2015 / 8:40 pm

Ahh they are so gorgeous!! I definitely want to buy them, even just to look at them!! x

4. Vicki Bruce 20th May 2015 / 9:52 pm

Could Zoeva Brushes BE anymore beautiful. They are like a work of art & I only seem to hear positive reviews about them. I think it is time I invest in a set to see what all the fuss is about

5. Cat Byrne 21st May 2015 / 10:10 am

these brushes are so pretty! might have to pick up the original set xx

cat / je suis cat

6. Jasmine Stewart 21st May 2015 / 5:29 pm

I seriously love these brushes and use this and the original set every day 🙂 I decided to get these instead of the RT Bold Metals in the end as they work out as such good value per brush xx

Jasmine Talks Beauty

7. Amanda 29th May 2015 / 8:56 pm

Oh wow, these really are beautiful!

theamandaway.blogspot.com