A closer look at what’s in this months beauty box:
– ‘Tanwork’ self tanning lotion by Monu Skincare – fair to medium, 100ml
– Eylure ‘ultra lightweight’ pre-glued lashes
– Nuxe ‘multi purpose dry oil’ for face, body, hair, 10ml (I’ve used this before and love it!)
– Omorovicza ‘thermal cleansing balm’, 5ml (one of my favourite cleansing balms!)
– Christophe Robin ‘regenerating mask’ 50ml
– Erno Laszio ‘Transphuse’ night serum’ 2ml
When I opened my box I was excited to see several brands I haven’t tried, it’s always nice to see familiar brands in there but I’m always keen to discover new, niche brands! I had previously tried the Nuxe multi purpose dry oil which I love, I have the full size so this mini is going to be perfect for holidays etc! I’d also previously tried the Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm, the brand is fast becoming one of my favourite skincare brands as everything I’ve tried so far is amazing!
I’m really looking forward to trying the Tanwork self tanning lotion as that sounds great and I’m also thrilled that the Eylure lashes are pre-glued as I’m useless at applying false lashes so I’m hoping these bad boys are fool proof! I have a compartment in my drawer for mini products which are perfect for overnight stays or hand luggage when travelling so I’ll be popping my minis in there and putting them to good use soon enough!
Have you subscribed to the *Look Fantastic Beauty Box? What do you think?