NEW IN: CREAMY LIP COLORS FROM BOBBI BROWN

New Creamy Lip Colors from Bobbi Brown

When Bobbi Brown launches a new product, I listen! By far one of my favourite beauty brands as everything they do just works, the go-to place for the perfect nude lip, those shimmer bricks and luxe packaging – what more could a girl ask for?! When Bobbi added some extra colours to her top three lip collections; Sheer Lip Colors, Creamy Matte Lip Colors and Creamy Lip Colors I couldn’t wait to see what was on offer! I have six of the new Creamy Lip Color additions and boy are they dreamy! *inserts heart in eyes emoji*.

I have shades; ‘Golden Bronze’, ‘Neon Pink’ – the perfect shades for on holiday when you’re tanned and rocking a little tousled hair/minimal makeup look and want a great lipstick to complete your look. ‘Pink Tulip’ and ‘Raspberry Pink’ – both beautiful dusky pink hues for Spring, extremely wearable and perfect for everyday looks. Lastly, ‘Soft Tangerine’ which is one of my favourite shades as it will be perfect for Spring/Summer and I can’t wait to rock this on a Saturday night out with my girls! The creamy formula of the lipsticks leaves a beautiful soft shine – perfect for day or night. You have to check out the new additions to the Bobbi Brown lip collections and can do so here – you won’t regret it (your bank might – sorry about that!)

Have you tried any of the Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colors? Which shades are your favourites?

SHOP THE POST:

!function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? ‘http’ : ‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + ‘://’ + ‘widgets.rewardstyle.com’ + ‘/js/shopthepost.js’;d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof window.__stp === ‘object’) if(d.readyState === ‘complete’) {window.__stp.init();}}(document, ‘script’, ‘shopthepost-script’);

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

• Hayley Rubery 28th March 2015 / 10:17 am

Thank you Sarah – so glad you enjoyed it! The Neon Pink is especially lovely! πŸ™‚ x

1. Sam Bugeja 27th March 2015 / 2:20 pm

I need some in my life! Got to love Bobbi Brown – pay day needs to hurry up!
    Where did you get your marble-esq plate from?
    Sam xx

• Hayley Rubery 28th March 2015 / 10:17 am

You really do lovely! My favourite brand for sure! It's from H&M Home πŸ™‚ x

• Sam Bugeja 28th March 2015 / 3:59 pm

One of my favs too – I love their eyeshadow sticks!
      Thanks – need some in my life πŸ™‚ Have a good weekend x

• Hayley Rubery 28th March 2015 / 10:20 am

They are so lovely! I'd definitely recommend trying one! πŸ™‚ x

• Hayley Rubery 28th March 2015 / 10:24 am

Completely agree! Let me know which one you get lovely πŸ™‚ x

• Hayley Rubery 28th March 2015 / 10:24 am

You should, pop by the counter as the staff are always so lovely and happy to help! πŸ™‚ x

2. kerry hawkins 28th March 2015 / 8:44 am

Im totally new to lip colours, having always been a clear lipgloss kinda gal! Recently, I discovered Mac lipsticks, and am in love. Im tending to feel happier with shades of nude, (I didnt say I was brave with it yet, baby steps πŸ™‚ ) but I am eyeing up stronger colours. These look great, I will have a look!

• Hayley Rubery 28th March 2015 / 10:25 am

Honestly, Bobbi Brown are THE place for nude lips (it's one of my favourite looks too!) so I'd highly recommend checking out their amazing collection! πŸ™‚ x

3. Jasmine Stewart 28th March 2015 / 1:20 pm

I'm obsessed with Bobbi Brown at the moment – their colour shades are still nothing too scary for me and I love a good neutral. I haven't tried the creamy lip colours so they'll be next on my hit list πŸ™‚ xx

Magpie Jasmine

• Hayley Rubery 6th April 2015 / 9:45 pm

Me too! They do the best neutral shades I have to admit! x

• Hayley Rubery 6th April 2015 / 9:45 pm

They really are – I couldn't agree more, one of my favourite makeup brands! x