PREVIEW: NEXT S/S13 COLLECTION

Womens

I have to say I was really impressed by the womenswear collection for next summer! I don’t normally buy clothes from Next just accessories but I may have to make a few cheeky purchases as the collection is really gorgeous, I particularly love the floral printed blazer as I feel it’s a perfect staple piece which will easily take your outfit from day to night.
I’m really loving their neon accessories which I’ll definitely be needing in my life next summer! I have my eye on the yellow & pink necklace and the beaded sandals! I’ve also taking a liking to the studded court heels in orange as they will brighten up any outfit by adding a splash of colour.
Mens

In love with the navy desert boots, how nice are they?! I know where I’ll be getting my boyfriends birthday presents from next year haha!
Home

I’ve always been a massive fan of Next home-ware! Being a student I can’t always afford to shop there and also find a cheaper option such as Tesco, TK Maxx or Ikea. However, as soon as I’m working full time my house will be crammed with Next home goodies as they always seem to get it so right!!

I attended the Next press day last week to view their S/S13 collection and was really impressed all round and will definitely be making some purchases next summer! Oh. and look out for their swimwear and underwear, they had some mega cute pieces!

Love

• Hayley 11th November 2012 / 4:03 pm

The accessories are great, the sandals are going to be a must have next summer! 🙂 xx

1. Miss drifted Snow White 10th November 2012 / 11:58 pm

looks great!! wish i had been there – shame i wasnt invited 🙁 so jealous of the bag, belt & earrings you got haha ♥

• Hayley 11th November 2012 / 4:04 pm

Was a really nice collection! At least you got to go to the lock in babes 🙂 love my earrings going to wear the, loads, you should get some with your voucher! 🙂 xx

2. Lucy Loves To Blog 12th November 2012 / 1:02 pm

My favourites are the mens satchel, shirt and shades. I really can't even think about S/S 2013 yet, I'm only just settling into Autumn.

Lucy Loves To Blog

3. Hayley 12th November 2012 / 11:42 pm

The menswear was so nice! 🙂 I know it just feels like I'm sorting my winter wardrobe out but people are thinking about summer already, crazy! xx

4. Tracy Hodgson 26th November 2012 / 9:41 am

Hey again,

One of my favourite times of the year is when my new Next cat drops on my matt, i spend an evening with a bottle of wine, note pad and go through the catalogue page by page making the biggest wishlist.

Love Next!

Txx

• Hayley 27th November 2012 / 9:09 am

Me to! 🙂 they're Christmas one is one of my favourites! 🙂 glad you like what's in store for next summer xx